Sunday, March 2, 2014

March already.

It's March already, and I have programming (and three abstract models!) deadlines tomorrow but instead here I am, writing. 

Life's been amazing, or....not that amazing actually but let's call it amazing. 

February. I attended 315's yearly event, which I was the event leader last year, so I got the said-ultimate privilege of coming to that event every year from now on, until the next juniors decide to not invite 2010 anymore. Yes, seniors come to the event by invitation only. Seeing how my junior worked hard for that yearly-event make me feel proud and somehow got my eyes teary almost everyday during the event. One of my senior who has graduated a long time ago (and the event leader when I was a participant 3 years ago) came and said to me "how does it feel seeing your juniors continue your effort last year?" I answered that I was very happy and touched at the same time. It's one of my happiest moment of the month. And the fact that I met again with that long-time guy. But whatever, he's out of the list.

During this event too, that there's some kind of personality and psychology test. One of them is asking us to write 10 things about ourselves. I can't remember all of them, until today. But I remember some: I wrote that I'm 80% introvert, basically a loner, a procrastinator at its finest, a perfectionist, a hard-worker bitch who loves hard-worker people, an infinite thinker, et cetera. How I love describe myself with bad words, just like how much I love Mr. Mraz's A Beautiful Mess. Because instead being called as a mere, pure "beautiful" I'd love to being called as "beautiful mess". "Yes, I'm a mess, and wow, you still call me beautiful for that" kind of feeling. I'm kind of having an unhealthy obsessed with that. My another unhealthy obsession is the for the reverse concept. 

And I'm seriously waiting for a guy to sing me my favorite parts of the song 
"You're the kind of girl who can take down a man and lift him back up again. 
You are strong, but you're needy. Humble but you're greedy ... 
Your style is quite selective, though your mind is rather reckless"
Thanks for describing myself in a very perfect way, Mr. Jason Mraz. With love, the trash in dresses.

Next, it's that my internship's friend and senior tagged me on a photo on Instagram, the photo of a signage project that I worked (my ass off) on during my internship days being built. Yes, just a mere signage, but I'm happy. As happy as a kid who finally got her dad buy her most-awaited teddy bear. Just that. Now I know the true happiness of a designer, is when you see your babies (a.k.a your designs) being built. It feels like a reminder for me to work for my project, again.

And to be productive in full 365 days. 

And I better start working on programming diagrams.

Because I'm crazy enough to think that I'm going to succeed, and practically have no mind to work my ass off for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment