"Although people say they are lonely,
they can't stop searching for that someone.
Nothing but fleeting, fragile things,
are what we end up pursuing."
source
"Time after time.
If I could have met you in the city of changing hues,
I wouldn't need any more promises"
they can't stop searching for that someone.
Nothing but fleeting, fragile things,
are what we end up pursuing."
source"Time after time.
If I could have met you in the city of changing hues,
I wouldn't need any more promises"
Recently, I've been playing Mai Kuraki's "Time After Time ~in the City of Whirling Blossoms~" over and over again. Reminds me of good, old times. Reminds me of someone from the past too.
Real post later. In 28th, I'll be going to Jogja for a trip with my department. Caaaan't wait!
Real post later. In 28th, I'll be going to Jogja for a trip with my department. Caaaan't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment