I miss reblogging on Tumblr.
I miss reading novels, not D.K Ching's "Architecture: Form, Space, and Order", not T. White's, not even my notes about Technology of Architecture I.
I miss seeing architecture photos, the real buildings, not sketches from T. White's book.
I miss writing with my laptop, not with a 0.5 2B pencil, or a 0.35 HB pencil, or a 0,3 drawing pen, and a piece of A3 paper.
I miss spending my times with DVDs, not with Studio Perancangan Arsitektur's tasks.
I miss memorizing lyrics, not "habis plafond kuda-kuda habis itu ada gording ada kaso ada reng baru genteng" or "titik garis bidang".
I miss reading Wikipedia for random infos
I miss reading my friends' blogs
I miss talking about random things.
I miss taking random photos with my Disderi and Octopus.
It's a random post.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment