Thursday, September 1, 2011

10 Day Challenge: Ten Secrets

"Can you hear me?"
I'm over-sensitive. I have summer flings everywhere. I'm awkward with (new) people. I'm scared of what others think about me. I'm scared of failures. I'm afraid of myself. I dislike some of my big family members. I can easily galau and being sad about almost anything. I like stalking people/kepo. I'm very curious about almost anything.
Found that on Tumblr and found the fact that it's very interesting. Just went back home from 7-days mudik and it was quite fun; got almost no-traffic jams etc etc. Am running away from Stupa/Tekno/KomArs and enjoying Tumblr and BBM-ing with my friend about random things. I randomly picked the top picture from My Pictures folder (credit goes to a Tumblr account. Totally forgot which one). But for the next challenges I'll try to search more appropriate photos from my camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment