366 days
I'm fine with it
It was a love which seemed to be fine like this
Even though I knew you couldn't return
I wanted to be connected to you
It was the first time I had such a feeling
As time goes by we could only meet occasionally
Verbal promises were natural
I'm fine with it as well
This wish, which won't come true anyway
That you will fall in love with me again
Such a transient wish of mine
Today I want to meet you again
I'm fine with it
It was a love which seemed to be fine like this
Before I knew, you even refused to meet
When I'm alone I start thinking
At that time, should I had rather forgotten?
But these tears are the answer aren't they?
I can't lie to my heart
It's almost scary that I can remember
your smell, your action, and everything
It's strange isn't it? Please say so and laugh
Even though we're separated. It's nothing but you
I never thought that love would be so painful
That love would be so sad
I realized that I was serious about you
It's almost scary that I can remember
your smell, your action, and everything
It's strange isn't it? Please say so and laugh
Even though we're separated. It's nothing but you
You are the person inside me I can't forget about
The person who offered me everything
Even if you can never return anymore
Right now it's only you
Just you
Nothing but you
translation by: calpis37@LJ
What is Akai Ito? Later. Belajar buat post-test besok aaah yang penting update! (Walaupun ga penting)
Atsushi: Mei, do you believe in fate?
Mei: I do believe.
-Akai Ito-

No comments:
Post a Comment